Please click on the link below to view the Press Release for Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Lincoln County Schools
COVID 19 Update
- Closure extended 3 additional weeks through April 24th
- First Week of Feeding
- Thank you to all who participated- participation was overwhelming
- Thursdays totals up 125 students since Monday
- Week one totals- this week LCS has served 12,080 meals to our students
- Instructional Planning
- www.lcdoe.org and click link for “Learning Resources for Home Instruction”
- Nearly 350 students have picked up for printed copies also available next monday, others are using the sites found on the link
- These materials are for students and parents to assist in the students to not experience a “learning slide” during the extended closure.
- Since the closure has been extended beyond April 24th, we will have teachers collaborating and developing additional resources for you to use for April 6th- April 24th
- If you do nothing else, read to and with your child- read, read, read!
- These assignments are provided as resources to our families
- Prom and Graduation
- Looking to reschedule prom if at all possible
- Graduation- praying we are back, but if not we will be planning something unique and possibly a summer activity
- Closing notes
- Nobody signed up for this- students/teachers/parents/etc
- Take care of all four areas of our Core Values
- Grace > Grading
- Common Sense and Flexibility
- Stay Healthy and God Bless!